ANTI RAGGING COMMITTEE
According to the honorable supreme court of India judgment, UGC regulations, The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University, The Indian Nursing Council & The Tamil Nadu Nurses & Midwives Council have reiterated the ban on ragging of students in Educational Institutions. The students are informed very strictly not to involve in any kind of ragging.
Ragging in any form whether by words spoken or written or an act in the form of teasing, treating or handling with rudeness of other student, indulging in rowdy or in disciplined activities which causes or is likely to cause annoyance, hardship or psychological harm or to raise fear or apprehension thereof in a fresher or a junior student or asking the students to do any act or perform something which such student will not do in the ordinary course & which has the effect of causing or generating sense of shame of embarrassment so as to adversely affect the physique or psyche of a fresher or a junior student. Disciplinary action will be taken on those involve in ragging type of activities..
SARA NURSING COLLEGE – DHARAPURAM
Anti Ragging and Harassment Committee
|Mrs. S.Manjula Devi.
Complaints are addressed 24 hours
Mobile. No: 6379102663.
ANTI RAGGING CELL
ANTI RAGGING SQUAD MEMBERS
ANTI RAGGING COMMITTEE REPORTS
- Information given to fresher’s to report incidence of Ragging.
- Students are allowed free to access to phone calls, landline in the hostel for timely reporting.
- Instructions given to the members of the Anti – Ragging Committee and other Committees to remain Vigilant at all hours all round the Campus to conduct surprise checks.
- All faculty and Staff of CON are aware of the following Anti – Ragging number and Websites for reporting incidents of ragging occurring.
- Anti – Ragging squads were constituted and copy enclosed.
- Anti – Ragging Committee was constituted and copy enclosed.
- Name, telephone numbers of authorities to be conducted have been displayed in the notice board.